Highest Mileage Bolt EV?

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLondonBroiler

I know there are plenty of Bolts with over 100k miles, but I'm curious how much further beyond that someone has gone. I know Eric Way (News Coulomb YouTube Channel) has exceeded 120k, but I wouldn't be surprised to learn of significantly higher mileage Bolts, as we approach 4 years since its release.

I thought I had driven my 2019 a lot, at almost 63k in 18 months, but then I found this 2019 for sale yesterday
z6BzhAl.jpg

I did verify the mileage from a picture that has the odometer present. 107k in 21 months or averaging over 5k miles a month is quite a feat.
https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/816398350/overview/

Way overpriced, by the way.

I did a nationwide search on used Bolts with < 44K miles, and found a bunch for under $17K.

Although maybe it is location dependent - most of them were in Calif. I did a search for 200 miles around Everett, WA for used Bolts with <44K miles. I found 2 under $17K and 4 under $18K, all LT trim (one of them <30K miles). The first "Premier" trim were between $18.5K and $19K (under 44K miles).

ElectricAdventure said:
I think I drove a Bolt with 117,000 miles to Colorado last november. Can't remember though.
It was a 2017 fully loaded
What was the fully charged mileage like?

BoltEV said:
ElectricAdventure said:
I think I drove a Bolt with 117,000 miles to Colorado last november. Can't remember though.
It was a 2017 fully loaded
What was the fully charged mileage like?

I went from Spanish Fork UT to Moab UT and used 70kWh. I think a huge part of that was the snowstorm that bogged me down in Spanish Fork Canyon. From Moab to La-Sal to Ouray took 70% of the pack if I remember right so I guess I was getting about 220/250 miles on a charge. It had 58/60kWh remaining when I used torque pro. About average for a lot of the high mile, taxi Bolts I sold. I will be driving a 60k Bolt to Moab again in a few weeks so I will let this thread know how many kWh the pack still has.

I will sure be happy when my 23,500 mile 2019 gets those numbers after 117,000 miles!

Looking forward to your next report.

I was averaging 800-1,000 miles per week driving Uber until the Pandemic retired me in late February.

Back