Here's a quick summary for those here in the community, and you'll find the full roundup at the links below.
First up, ChargePoint Highlights...
- ChargePoint saw 1 million charging sessions a month in 2017, as covered in Green Car Reports. We also took the new Nissan LEAF for a quick test drive. More: http://bit.ly/EvNewsFeb
- ChargePoint joins the National Resources Defense Council and 40 other organizations in petitioning New York State to accelerate EV promotion. More: http://bit.ly/EvNews23
In Industry News summary...
- A new motor design from Toyota reduces use of rare-earth metals
- Chinese consumers are twice as trusting of self-driving cars as Germans or Americans, reports The Drive.
- The Chevy Bolt EV is the top “compact green car” according to Consumer Reports.
- More trips won’t need more oil: “Higher oil demand will be more than offset by increased engine efficiency standards as well as the larger number of EVs and shared traveling,” according to a new BP report covered in Reuters.
You can find the full roundup here: http://bit.ly/EvNews23
We'll update this thread with future roundups, and feel free to join in with other industry news you find.