iwatson

Re: Madera Electrify America DCFC Station Underway

Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:38 pm

JeffN, Thanks for posting!

I just returned from my nearby Electrify America station where I have made numerous attempts to charge with no luck.

I really didn't need to charge but was anxious to see if this would fix my issue. Indeed it did. Worked like a charm. The build date on my Bolt EV is August, 2017. My vehicle has only been DC Fast charged one other time since I've owned it. I am the second owner, acquiring the car with some 11,000 or so miles on the odometer and have no knowledge of the previous owner's charging habits.

Thanks also to Eric Way and his "News Columb" Videos.
2017 Chevrolet Bolt EV - Cajun Red
2012 Mitsubishi i-miev - Raspberry
2012 Mitsubishi i-miev - Silver
2011 Chevrolet Volt - Viridian Joule
2002 Forest River Sunseeker 3100LE - White
2001 Buick LeSabre - Brown
1997 Chrysler Town & Country - White

JeffN

Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:47 pm

iwatson wrote:JeffN, Thanks for posting!

I just returned from my nearby Electrify America station where I have made numerous attempts to charge with no luck.

I really didn't need to charge but was anxious to see if this would fix my issue. Indeed it did. Worked like a charm. The build date on my Bolt EV is August, 2017. My vehicle has only been DC Fast charged one other time since I've owned it. I am the second owner, acquiring the car with some 11,000 or so miles on the odometer and have no knowledge of the previous owner's charging habits.

Thanks also to Eric Way and his "News Columb" Videos.

Excellent. Thanks for the update!

gregb

Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:45 pm

Checked on construction today, two workman were there. There didn't seem to be much progress, even though some of the equipment crates were moved around. A workman said the expected completion date would be late January, early February. Left photos on Plugshare: https://www.plugshare.com/location/169517. Not much to see.

Return to “Local / Regional Discussions”