Happy with my GREAT 2023 EUV Premier (with S&S and SC), but...

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BolTed

...really tempted right now to buy the heavily discounted Tesla Model Y, now with the point-of-sale $7,500 federal tax credit still available on the MYLR. I guess I'm getting greedy, however, as I hope the charging debacle in Chicago will push Elon into yet another price cut. As it is, my EUV's TI book is around $23k and the MYLR in Ultra Red would have a TI book of about $38k after it drives off the lot for the very first time. To get that $15k "increase" in asset value, I'd have to spend roughly $25k if Tesla used KBB, but they pay only auction values, less administrative costs and a little profit. I'm approaching 70 and I'd like to see a little more of the country before I see the "next world" and I can't do much of it, charging at unreliable Electrify America at the speed of frozen molasses, even when it's 80 degrees outside. Like the old (and I mean OLD) commercial asks, "what's a 'mother' to do?" Thoughtful replies not only accepted but ENCOURAGED with my thanks!

MYLR.jpg
(It also easily accepts a full-size mattress and can fit a queen-size in a pinch!)

Back