Bolt Air Compressor/Tire Inflator - For Sale

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgt1372

The lease on my 2017 Bolt expires in Feb 2020.

Bought a Chevy air compressor/tire inflator for it that I've carried in the car but have never had to use. MSRP is $95 and it retails for around $80.

Will take $65 (OBO) for it plus shipping. PayPal G&S payment preferred.

640X640

PM me if interested. Have a 100% +feedback on eBay and other sites that I can provide.

Thanks!

BoltEV said:
What are you doing for a car in February?

I still have 5 others. See my signature below. All ICE but they get me where I need to go.

The jury's out on whether or not I'm going to buy another EV. I've still got the Clipper Creek charger in the house; no plans to sell it. And, I could acquire another EV at any time if I find the right one for the right price.

BTW, no problem if I can't sell the compressor/tire inflator because I can use it on one of my other vehicles. The carpet that I'm trying to selll to is another matter and if no one wants them, I'll probably just stick them in the lower trunk when I return the Bolt.

sgt1372 said:
BoltEV said:
What are you doing for a car in February?

I still have 5 others. See my signature below. All ICE but they get me where I need to go.

The jury's out on whether or not I'm going to buy another EV...
Oh, right: aren't you the guy who refused to drive his Bolt EV to San Francisco because you could not get the range that one of your ICE vehicles would give you driving consistently over the speed limit?

How about your Chevy provided 120v charger: are you returning that or selling it on eBay too?

BoltEV said:
How about your Chevy provided 120v charger: are you returning that or selling it on eBay too?

The charger is OEM equipment and has to remain w/the car when it is returned. I have never needed to use it.

The person who did the pre-return inspection specifically asked for and looked for it before signing off on the vehicle w/no chargebacks required, which I expected since there are less than 8k miles on the car and no visible wear/tear or dents/damage on the vehicle.

I still have the Clipper Creek charger that is installed in my garage but I do not plan to sell it yet, since I may get another EV at sometime in the future.

Back