2020 Steering Wheel Controls

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ca90290

I have a 2020 Bolt LT and previously had a 2018 Bolt LT. On my 2018 I could scroll my audio selections from the steering wheel using the up and down arrows. This included AUX (USB) playlists, radio stations, satellite stations, etc. On my 2020 Bolt it appears this is not available and these actions are only via the touch screen. I was also able to initiate a voice call from the steering wheel using the phone icon. This also appears to not be available. Are there settings or setups I have missed or are this features gone in 2020? If so why when using the steering wheel is so much safer that looking away and touching a screen?

I'm unsure of the differences, but I've recently upgraded my 2017 to a 2020 Bolt, Premier version. I can change the radio stations from the steering wheel, just like the old one, and can make a phone call from the wheel controls also. You might dig into the settings menus to see if something is un-selected. Your phone IS paired with the car, isn't it?

Back