No Bolt EV @ Denver Auto Show :(

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tallon

Hi Tallon,

Unfortunately, Chevrolet has not scheduled the Bolt for an appearance a the 2016 Denver Auto Show. As a preproduction vehicle, units are very limited, and it is scheduled to be elsewhere. However, production is due to begin at the end of 2016, so we expect to see it at the 2017 show. Thanks for your interest in the auto show, and I hope that you will still come and enjoy all the other models Chevrolet and the other car lines have to offer.

If anyone has any idea when a Bolt might come through Denver (before production), I'd love to see it in person!

I wonder where else the Bolt electric vehicle would be booked? Are there other, more important auto shows happening at the same time?

Or is it booked to be testing? Or maybe that's just their excuse for not bringing it to Denver because they figure it isn't a big enough show to warrant the investment?

Same goes for the Vancouver Auto Show apparently.
I guess GM hasn't really made any announcements about when the Bolt EV will make it North of the border anyhow...

marta said:
Same goes for the Vancouver Auto Show apparently.
I guess GM hasn't really made any announcements about when the Bolt EV will make it North of the border anyhow...

I was at the Vancouver Auto Show and the Bolt was the biggest star of the Chevy section.

Here are some photos from the Vancouver Electric Vehicle Association: https://veva.ca/inside-the-chevy-bolt/

Wow that is both embarrassing and pathetic!

I guess I figured since I didn't see it downstairs at the Experience Test Drive that it wasn't at the show, and then with young kids by the time we got back upstairs we did a brisk walk.

I may also have been looking for the bright orange concept, vs the silver production version of the Bolt as we bolted through the show to get the kids home for naps.

So disappointing :(
On the plus side, at least they weren't giving test drives and I missed it!

Back