How to check your order status in Canada ?

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Good morning everyone,

A question for people who knows :
How can I check the exact status (event code) of my order from GM rep ?

I'm trying to use Live Chat option with GM rep on the http://www.chevrolet.ca site, but the best they could give me back was the scheduled production date. I assume that they use GM Workbench portal, to get it, but is there an option to reveal more ? What would be the question / answer script ? ;)

I start it like this:
Good morning ! Can I have the Status and Event code for my Bolt EV order # YYYYYY ? I’ve ordered it from ZZZZZZZ

Usually it takes them 3-5 minutes to get back to me just with tentative production date..

I had found event codes on some other GM forums out in the wild, here they are:

Code Event Code Description
1000 Order On Hold at Dealership
1100 Order Placed at Dealership
1101 Order Entered into System
1102 Order Entered via Web
2000 Order Accepted (Dealer used allocation to place order into production)
2001 Order Generated to Dealer
2005 Order Replaced with Prospec Order
2030 Order Edited
2050 Order Changed
2500 Order Preferenced (Order pulled to the production system)
3000 Order Accepted by Production Control (Order input into the production system)
3100 Sequenced (Order sequenced for Production)
3300 Order Scheduled for Production (Order is scheduled into the plant build cycle)
3400 Order Broadcast (Order is sent to various internal build & supplier areas to bring order together)
3800 Vehicle Produced (Order is built and VIN# shows in the Dealer Order system now)
4000 Vehicle Available to Ship
4104 Bailment Invoice Created
4B00 Bayed
4106 Bailment Released
4150 Vehicle Invoiced (Order is invoiced to the dealer)
4200 Vehicle Shipped (Vehicle is shipped to the dealer or point of delivery)
4300 Intermediate Delivery
4V03 Estimated Delivery Date <Date>
4800 Rail Ramp Unload
5000 Vehicle at Dealer
6000 Vehicle Delivered to Customer
9000 Order Cancelled

Great post! I just ordered my Bolt this past weekend and I'm waiting for an order number from my dealership because I'm wanting to do the same as you. Sorry I don't have an answer re question script. I'm just going to wing it :)

And thanks for the status codes as well - I'll keep those handy when I contact Chevy.

Back