West Canadian Fast Chargers

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArthurL

Free Fast Charger, Greenlots, Vernon City Hall....but actually it's located in the alley parking lot behind the Greyhound Station. Just plug into car and push start. Free parking as well and that's a hard one at times in Vernon. Says 400 volts on the box. BC Hydro provides it free which is really sweet.

ArthurL said:
Free Fast Charger, Greenlots, Vernon City Hall....but actually it's located in the alley parking lot behind the Greyhound Station. Just plug into car and push start. Free parking as well and that's a hard one at times in Vernon. Says 400 volts on the box. BC Hydro provides it free which is really sweet.
Nice! Unfortunately it's a bit far afield for me, since I live in Vancouver.

Good fast charger way point from Van if you are headed west. Chilliwach or Hope, Vernon, Revelstoke, Canmore and Calgary.

ArthurL said:
Good fast charger way point from Van if you are headed west. Chilliwach or Hope, Vernon, Revelstoke, Canmore and Calgary.
I know that there's a CHAdeMO charger in Hope, but PlugShare isn't showing it with a CCS plug. And it's not showing a CCS fast charger in Canmore, either - in fact it doesn't show any across all three prairie provinces.

They have been steadily building out in BC though - it's great to see.

Back