Recruiting CA Bolt Drivers for an interview re: Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oglj

Hello,

I am a researcher at Arizona State University working with researchers at USC and University of Nevada - Reno studying how people decide whether or not to buy or lease a hydrogen fuel-cell vehicle (FCV). I realize this group is for electric vehicle owners, but some of this group’s members in California may have considered a FCV before deciding to drive a Bolt. The reason we're posting this request about FCVs here is that it's hard to find lists of people who chose NOT to purchase an FCV - especially since it is such a rare event. Therefore, if you (1) are over 18 years of age and live in California, and (2) seriously considered any of the FCVs available in California, we would LOVE to talk to you.

Our interview is by phone and lasts no more than 30 minutes -- most go for 15-20 minutes. We'll provide you with a $10 Amazon gift card as thanks for your participation. See more information at http://www.public.asu.edu/~mikekuby/H2FCV_Adoption_Study/.

Please contact me at [email protected] to schedule a talk.

Thanks!

Best,
Oscar

Back