Bolt Software Update Report

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

odioc

Re: 2017 Bolt EV (5DR HB PREMIER). Does anyone know how to "read" a software update report? A lot of the pages say "Action Blocked". Is there a chart that explains the designations, e.g., A11, etc It cost me $296 to get this attached software update at the Titus-Will Chevy Dealer (Olympia, WA)! I attach my report. Where do I get notice of a software update needed?

Has anyone else been charged for a motor software update at your service dealer?

RE: Attachment: This forum does not allow a pdf file, is I will post only one page (png file)

Well I got an answer to one of the questions I posed:
RE: Software Motor Update Report at Chevy Dealer, produces a report, referencing codes. What do the codes mean?
I was able to access the website to find out:-Click here: https://tis2web.service.gm.com/tis2web/
For the Software Report for A11, when I selected "Complete History" it produced a report, which you can print (using Command P for MAC) Be sure your VIN code that you enter does not include any spaces when you copy/paste or it won't work!

Back