Infotainment problem?

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I've had my Chevy Bolt a few months now and really enjoy it. Something odd happened today when I started driving it. The infotainment screen just displayed Bolt EV rather than showing all the usual controls and the radio was not on. I pressed the button a couple of times to see if I could get the display working again, but no luck. After driving about 1/2 mile, it came on. It was fine when I ran my next errand. Is this something I should be concerned about? I probably wouldn't have anything to show the service people if I brought it in to the shop.

A number of people have reported experiencing this issue on this and other Bolt forums. Apparently, it happens now and again. Once the system "clears", everything seems to work fine. I don't think there's anything to concern yourself about.

If this happens again, you can also attempt to re-boot the system by pressing the home and fast-forward buttons below the infotainment screen and hold them in for about 10 seconds. The screen will go blank and then re-boot.

Back