$15 Dead Pedal now available on my Etsy Store

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

As with many, I was astounded that the Chevy Bolt didn't have as little as a piece of rubber on the dead pedal. I searched online and found the 3d printed ABS one on this forum for $30. While the product is surely great, I thought the price was a little steep....so I designed my own.

I have two models available; Battery Icon and Standard (dots like the brake pedal). The cost is ~$15 including shipping costs. They are made out of 1/8th black acrylic that are laser cut and engraved with velcro to secure it. The size is 4.25 by 7.5 inches.

Mine offers a few advantages over the other ones out there:
  • Quick delivery - Each one takes about an hour to make, clean, assemble, and ship
  • Water Proof - Made out of one piece of plastic, water can't penetrate!
  • Durable - Acrylic is somewhat flexible and should take the impact or pressure of a foot
  • Customization - Currently 2 options, but looking to create more. Please shoot me a message if you'd like to see a different color or design. I can pretty much engrave any word or design into it within reason without increasing the cost.
  • Storefront - Buying from a storefront has many benefits such as buyer protection and customer reviews

The dead pedal can be found here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/591342491/dead-pedal-cover-for-chevy-bolt

Attachments

• bat_dead_pedal.jpg
    bat_dead_pedal.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 4,557
Back