Bolt on display in Sacramento at CA State Capitol

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GetOffYourGas said:
Again, I disagree. I want my car to fit me like a glove. I recognize I'm in the minority, and such a design doesn't sell well. But that's the whole subjective part of it...

That is interesting, and I respect your opinion. I think you're right that in general that wouldn't sell well, but I could see how it may be desired for something like a 2-seater sports car.

I've always liked the Toyota Prius they were on top for about 16 years but the Chevy bolt is definitely pushing the Prius out of the way

I'm disappointed in how Chevy handled the Sacramento visit. Early on, I signed up on the Chevrolet website to receive email updates about the Bolt. I've never received any. I live in Sacramento. If I'd known that the Bolt would be on display at the Capitol, I would have gone down to take a look.

I found out about the visit the next day. In hopes that the car was still in the area, I called one of the big GM dealers in the area. They didn't even know the car had been at the Capitol. The guy I talked to said he would have liked to get a look for himself.

You'd think it would be an easy and valuable marketing tool to put out a schedule of when and where these cars would be on public display.

Back