New Forum Layout

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. Now that I'm used to it via mynissanleaf.com, I prefer this format. The colors don't sit will with my eyes, though. I assume the orange was chosen because of the Bolt prototype, but it just looks bad to me. I don't know if there's a way to change that via my own settings? Or I'll just deal.

Thanks for the feedback!

This is the new version of the forum software that comes with more security and features - yes, we rolled it out on the Nissan Leaf forum first and now we're working on the other forums.

RE: The colors, we wanted some way for people to know what forum they were on, so we chose the 'orange' scheme because of the Bolt prototype.
I'll look and see if there is a way for users to set the color they prefer.

Any other ideas on how we could make it obvious to the user what forum you are on?

Mike

It used to be obvious because the banner had a picture. I'm sure there's a way to add a picture or icon back into the page title (where it says Chevrolet Bolt Forum, below Quick links).

I also would like to see avatar icons added, which would really help for following a conversation more easily.

Back