Chevy Bolt interior spy photos

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boltplease

So most of the interior is camouflaged, but parts of the dash and center console are visible

Not sure what the giant red button is for, or why the invisible man is test driving the production 2016 Chevy Bolt :)

chevy-bolt-02-1.jpg

chevy-bolt-01-1.jpg

chevy-bolt-03-1.jpg

chevy-bolt-04-1.jpg

chevy-bolt-05-1.jpg

And this is the vehicle the pictures were taken of - the outside is also heavily camouflaged!
chevy-bolt-09-1.jpg

Love the big red button, but I'm afraid they'll change it before production!

I'd get one, but the Volt commercial explained how driving an electric car is like getting stuck in an elevator, so....

The red button is most likely as emergency stop button for testing. At least, when I see a big red button I assume that's what it's for.

There's definitely a human factors issue if the big red button does something like make the car quickly accelerate, or something like that. :)

marta said:
Love the big red button, but I'm afraid they'll change it before production!

I'd get one, but the Volt commercial explained how driving an electric car is like getting stuck in an elevator, so....

You're right. Chevy convinced me not to get a BEV.

No doubt the red button is the "emergency call" for when the elevator gets stuck.

These spy photos of Chevrolet Bolt EV are sick! I'm so glad I joined the Chevy Bolt Forum! I'd have never found these photos otherwise!

Back