WTB: used BOLT LT rim w/tire

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flamaest

Hello,

I am hoping to get a full size spare tire and rim of the LT trim wheel. If anyone is getting rid of their Bolt LT wheels because they're getting new rims/tires, please contact me to buy one of the wheels with the original Michelin Tire on it still.

Fabian.

bump.. really want an identical spare for long trips.. GM wants an arm/leg for this, not worth buying it from them.

http://www.mychevybolt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5685&start=20#p16466 indicates that someone may be selling a full set soon.

phil0909 said:
flamaest said:
GM wants an arm/leg for this...

:?: How much is that in dollars?

The dealer wants ~190 for the tire, ~200 for the rim, + shipping, + tax , AND you have to pay someone to put them together so +40 bucks. F-that.

Whoever decides to get a new set of tires and rims can probably get a great deal anywhere for about $1,200 during the next holiday sale (Like America's Tire Co online/instore), and they should be able to sell all four of their tires Bolt LT rims to cover what they spent. That would be fair for a tire/rim with a few miles on it, so I would expect to pay about 300 per used tire/rim. Most Bolts have been sold in northern California, so fingers crossed I can drive to someones place to pickup.

No luck from the poster in the other thread?

Tire Rack has the OEM tire for sale for $113.45:
https://www.tirerack.com/tires/TireSearchResults.jsp?tireIndex=0&autoMake=Chevrolet&autoYear=2017&autoModel=Bolt+EV&autoModClar=&width=215%2F&ratio=50&diameter=17&sortCode=49550&skipOver=true&minSpeedRating=H&minLoadRating=S

They do not yet list any aftermarket wheels. When they do, perhaps you can order the wheel with tire from them?

Thank you, I will definitely consider this. I have not heard back from other posters.

Worst case, I can price together everything from a aftermarket reseller and see what it comes out to.

Back