2017 Chevrolet Bolt Deals......

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tk1971

$1,146.26 off MSRP of a Premier with DCFC and Bose from Camino Real Chevy.

It's a weird number because we worked backwards for a $46k out the door price.

No added Karr alarm, no special laser-etched serial numbers on the car parts, no chrome plated "pimp" rims, no Scotchguard, and no dealer markup.

I'm quite pleased.

AnthonyL said:
Whats deals have you been finding?

We've had many customers saying they've found $2000 & $3000 markups in the pricing

In California you get up to $4500 Clean air rebate, most people get the standard $2500

So far there is a $2500 lease rebate

We're seeing Bolt lease payments at $289 per month

We're discounting them, no MSRP + + pricing

No window sticker addendum's with erroneous accessories.

https://dsrleasing.com/car-listings/2017-chevrolet-bolt-ev-lt-lease-309-mo/

I'm not going to take your lease request form seriously until you list only the actual options for the Bolt, and include all of them, like DC Fast Charge.

Rydell Chevrolet in Northridge, CA is offering $1700 off Bolt LT's and $2000 off Bolt Premium from MSRP That's their advertised prices, check them out. I for one is sitting back and waiting for better lease deals later this year or next.

http://www.chevynorthridge.com/VehicleSearchResults?search=new&make=Chevrolet&cs:a:i=chevy_tier3_multi_NACOTY_jan17_Ntl

LeftieBiker said:
AnthonyL said:

We've had many customers saying they've found $2000 & $3000 markups in the pricing

In California you get up to $4500 Clean air rebate, most people get the standard $2500

I'm not going to take your lease request form seriously until you list only the actual options for the Bolt, and include all of them, like DC Fast Charge.

While I have never actually done business with this company, keep in mind that they charge a fee of $595. So long as the price they get you is $595 less than what you can negotiate on your own, I guess it's a good deal. Moreover, they probably make the "process" a little easier since they deliver the car to your house (lie. less time in the dealership).

I noticed some of the dealerships in northern Virginia are getting a few Bolts. One of them has already dropped by the online price of the one Bolt Premium it has in stock by $5000 off the MSRP for $39,440.

Care to share a link? Or at least a name? $5K off MSRP is something worth sharing!

It was Lindsay chevrolet in Woodbtidge. I just checked the site again and it looks like it has already sold!

el0eff said:
It was Lindsay chevrolet in Woodbtidge. I just checked the site again and it looks like it has already sold!

Doesn't surprise me.

That was an extraordinary "deal" to markdown a Premier by $5k. Assume it was intended to get bodies on the lot, which it apparently did.

$255 per month for 36 months with $3995 down on a base model Bolt EV LT at Fremont Chevrolet.

That's where Steve Wozniak got his.
They have The Woz doing radio commercials for the Bolt in the Bay Area now.

The prices are getting there. I'd like to see them a bit closer to the $200 mark, or maybe $250 after taxes and fees.

William80 said:
AnthonyL said:

Thank you for your offer here. I will consult this to my wife. This could be a great offer for us. We are looking this year for a new Bolt and this could be great.

If you're in CA I would also compare to what sort of deal you can get at Rydell Chevrolet or Fremont Chevrolet, depending on what part of the state you're in. They've both been offering decent deals on the Bolt lately.

I stopped in to Fremont Chevrolet to get my HOV access stickers last night and I asked how many Bolts they sold, and one worker said "more than 150".

They had 40 to 50 on the lot with more on the way.

They will fully charge your Bolt before pick-up if you ask, and they file the paperwork and pay ($22) for your HOV stickers. (Maybe all dealers do, I don't have any other experiences.)

I asked if Volt sales went down after the Bolt arrived and they emphatically said "No! We can't keep Volts in stock!"

Back