Can I buy rubber floor/cargo mats?

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scooter123

Hi Chevy I just got my bolt and live in NY and will drive P/T with Lyft.

Are there any rubber floor/cargo mats to be purchased please?
TY!

EldRick said:
You could buy them from Chevrolet, for example...
Can you?
I asked my sales guy when I bought my Bolt and he said 'it comes with them'. I looked on line at Chevy parts and there is nothing. I have seen some on line from other vendors but they did not look like they were a good fit for the Bolt.

http://www.chevrolet.com/accessories

Part Name: Premium All-Weather Floor Mats
Part #: 42333257
Brand: Chevrolet OEM
MSRP: $130.00

Part Name: Premium All-Weather Cargo Area Mat, Black
Part #: 42400139
Brand: Chevrolet OEM
MSRP: $100.00

scooter123 said:
Does the cargo mat fit OVER that pull up thing or do I need to take it out.

It fits over the false floor (that pull up thing). It’s expensive, but at least it’s well-made.

The best price I found on-line for the OEM floor mats was $120 shipped. Good luck!!

Bought the OEM rubber mats from my local Chevy dealer.

They are fine. Look like other rubber mats that I've gotten from WeatherTech but WT didn't have any Bolt mats available when I leased mine.

Really wanted the plastic laser fit mats that WT makes but couldn't wait. It was the rainy seadon when I got my Bolt in Feb.

Didn't think the cargo mat was necessary and very inconvenient to have remove both the mat and false floor to get to lower storage compartments.

I use collpasible plastic crates that prevent spillage/mess in the cargo area. Works for me.

I have the OEM cargo area mat. It looks like it will fit on top of the false floor, but I don't use it there. It fits perfectly on the lower floor. I don't use the false floor much, but it stores nicely in a vertical position against the seat back.

If you store anything in the basement (the odd-shaped area under the lower floor), you would not want to use a cargo mat. If you are not one of the creative souls who have figured out a way to use that space, the OEM mat provides some nice protection.

Back