Can Radio Favorites Display Station Name?

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hello. Have the Bolt just over a week now and having fun. I had 2 Volts before so I'm getting used to not watching the range. I searched for this but couldn't find anything.

Can the "Favorites" display the station name? Mine just shows the channel number. The names are displayed in the XM list, the display when playing, and on the dash. It seems useless to have "Favorites" if I have to remember the station number. So I must be doing something wrong.

Thanks!

I'd like to know this as well. I've looked everywhere and can't find a setting. Right now I'm scrolling through 3-digit numbers vs Sirius station names.

mike041357 said:
Hello. Have the Bolt just over a week now and having fun. I had 2 Volts before so I'm getting used to not watching the range. I searched for this but couldn't find anything.

Can the "Favorites" display the station name? Mine just shows the channel number. The names are displayed in the XM list, the display when playing, and on the dash. It seems useless to have "Favorites" if I have to remember the station number. So I must be doing something wrong.

Thanks!

Based on no responses, I guess it's not possible.

Back