Confidence Package II - Add ?

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thiagofneves

Hi guys!
I was a lucky person when looking everywhere dor a bolt and nobody had it. When i was leaving one of the dealership, a guy ran towards me with a piece of paper saying someone just cancelled the order and if i wanted to take it... 2 months later , the car arrived.
But with that, the car came without package II.
Is therw anyway I can add that? Let me know please.
Thanks guys!!!

Thiagofneves said:
Hi guys!
I was a lucky person when looking everywhere dor a bolt and nobody had it. When i was leaving one of the dealership, a guy ran towards me with a piece of paper saying someone just cancelled the order and if i wanted to take it... 2 months later , the car arrived.
But with that, the car came without package II.
Is therw anyway I can add that? Let me know please.
Thanks guys!!!

Don't know what the "Confidence Pkg ii" is but, if it is a factory installed option, like DCFC, it probably cannot be added by the dealer. Better to reject the car if it's not optioned the way you'd prefer and wait for one that is.

The line up for this car is huge. I just got it because i needed to exchange my wifes car. Once we are going electric, I decided to try Bolt EV.... which is really nice!

For those features, if cant be installed after, i will wait for my tesla.

IIRC, the biggest feature added by DCII is automatic low speed emergency braking (?) How important is this to you? I actually like the idea, but have never yet had that feature in a car.

I own an LT and don't miss the Confidence ll at all. It only comes with the premier and the premier costs an extra $4000. It does add a few "wouldn't it be nice to have features", but since I've driven 45+ years without those features, I think I can survive without them.

If you want to spend the money, go for it!

I inderstand that. But im a tech guy, i like to jump onto technology. If its something i can add, why not? But according to the dealear, it cant be added...

From an earlier post:

Driver Confidence II Package, includes (UHY) Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking, (UHX) Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, (UEU) Forward Collision Alert, (UE4) Following Distance Indicator, (UKJ) Front Pedestrian Braking and (TQ5) IntelliBeam headlamps.

I'm at about 2500 km in my Bolt Premeir with all the bells and whistles. Yep I'm a tech guy as well. As far as add on I'm not sure. Call GM.

All of the above help you when you are in a situation where you are in peril of collision. The pedestrian braking engaged once. Great. Alerts have bee very useful. The intellibeams is the one thing on the list that I find most excellent. Does the car come with Bose sound system? Can't understand why someone would order the entertainment 2 and not the confidence 2. The price difference isn't really that much for confidence2.

The Bolt is my pocket rocket. I'm glad I went all in with pack 2. If it was me in your situation with the lack of production until August I would still take it.

I actually called GM and they already said no way of adding those features.
I will have to wait for another oportunity.

I actually called GM and they already said no way of adding those features.
I will have to wait for another oportunity.
I actually have another question. When u use your turning lights, on the back of the car, the only lights that blink are the yellow ones or the red ones? Thanks!!!!

Back