How many actual Bolt owners on this forum?

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add me to the list of owners.

Not all owners/lessees of a car choose to join internet enthusiast forums for their cars. Some people just choose to drive the car and could care less about discussing the car with fellow owners. At least until they have a problem and need help...

I am heavily leaning towards getting one, but I have a Honda Civic lease that isn't up for another two months. There's no point paying for an extra car just to sit in the driveway. I'm hoping for maybe another $1000-2000 discount by the time I'm ready to buy.

We're up to 8 out of 2,000. That's one in 250 owners. Not bad, especially since there's another Bolt forum out on the web that probably claimed owners.

GetOffYourGas said:
LeftieBiker said:
Bolt is already in NY now. I drove my friend's Bolt yesterday (he is not on this forum).

OK, make that "my part of NY."

You may be surprised. IIRC, your part of NY is near Albany. My friend lives in Buffalo. So it's not like it's only NYC area.

It wasn't in the Albany-Glenns Falls area last week. The dealers don't even have an ETA on it yet.

Up to 11 actual owners out of about 2,200 Bolts sold to date. That's 1 in 200 owners so far.

That's 17 people so far, on the forum, who own or lease a Leaf. Cool! We've almost reached 1 of 100 owners out there.

ScooterCT said:
That's 17 people so far, on the forum, who own or lease a Leaf. Cool! We've almost reached 1 of 100 owners out there.
Don't you mean Bolt?

This doesn't surprise me. The type of person who would buy this car in the first 3 months it is on the market would also be the kind of person who is interested in learning about/discussing it as much as possible. That percentage will peak in the next month or two as it rolls out to more states (if it hasn't already).

Back