Included Premier Accessories?

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceMan

It has been a fantastic first week of ownership (much nicer than the fiat 500e!) and as I sift through the rubble of my excitement I found two things peculiar:
1) there is room for a bunch of accessories in the foam trunk holder
2) there are screw Hiles on the inside of the roof rails
This has me thinking that maybe there were more accessories that should have come with the car? I have the EVSE cable, the towing eyelet, and that's it. Has anyone else gotten more swag with their bolt? Namely- has anyone gotten cross bars for the roof rack? How about a tire filler/inflater or anything else that might fit in the foam trunk liner?

You can buy the tire inflator kit separately. Not sure if it is that useful with self-sealing tires -- it would only be useful if there were road hazards that would exceed the tires' ability to self-seal, but were within the capability of the goo in the tire inflator kit to seal, at least temporarily.

There do not appear to be any crossbar options, at least not yet, to attach to the holes in the rails. It is likely that Yakima and Thule will eventually come up with their rack fits for the rails, since they have rack fits for other cars with similar rails, but they do not have them yet. (It would have been easier to have a rack fit in the rails were raised, with a space between the rail and the roof.)

Bolt's only come with the 120V charge cord. No other items. The tires are self sealing, so no air pump.

Back