Lloyd Mats now available for Bolt

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1) Not usually. They do a better job of fitting than OEM, but generally same shape.
2) Based on experience with other cars, Ebony should be as close as you will get. Black is really Black, The medium grey is about 40% battleship grey. Request a color sample if critical.
Get the standard edges - the vinyl looks tacky.
Luxe are the best - I've got them in my SparkEV. I'll be ordering another set when I have a Bolt to put them in.

I have Lloyds in my other vehicles.

They don't cover the left foot rest area, and I vowed that with my next car, I'd get Weathertechs.

Other than that, I have the Lloyds set from my Prius C in my Bolt right now. Fits good enough until I can get Weathertechs.

The stock mats in my 2011 Mustang were just like the Bolt - a square on the floor surface and nothing on the angle or the dead pedal. The Lloyd Luxe I bought for that car covered the entire floor and a split that covered the dead pedal. Hoping the Bolt version will be like that!

I just received an email from Weathertech saying they are coming out with mats and cargo liner to fit the Bolt in 8-10 weeks. They are in preproduction at this time.

Back