Making the Remote-start key fob work?

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flamaest

Hi All,

I setup all the auto-fog, heated seats, and auto A/C-Heat in my car's settings and confirmed the changes stuck.

In the morning I pushed the third button on my Fob to try and get the Bolt's cabin 'to temperature' before I left, but when I got into the car, nothing had turned on and the cabin was still cold.

Is there a special way to get the Remote Start button to work on our Bolt's Key Fob?

flamaest said:
Hi All,

I setup all the auto-fog, heated seats, and auto A/C-Heat in my car's settings and confirmed the changes stuck.

In the morning I pushed the third button on my Fob to try and get the Bolt's cabin 'to temperature' before I left, but when I got into the car, nothing had turned on and the cabin was still cold.

Is there a special way to get the Remote Start button to work on our Bolt's Key Fob?
Per the manual, press and release the "lock" button, then press and hold the "curved arrow" button until the car's lights activate. I've done it several times.

Cheers, Wayne

Those who refuse to read their manual are bound to repeat these questions ad infinitum...

Back