Private Messages!

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChevyCustomerCare

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to reach out here to let everyone know that, unfortunately, we're encountering some technical difficulties on our end. I've attempted to respond to everyone's private messages, but my responses are sitting in my "Outbox," instead of sending to you wonderful people.

If possible, could WetEV or another forum moderator email me at [email protected]? We'd like to try and see why this might be happening, and if you have any insight, it'd be greatly appreciated.

In the meantime, if anybody has questions they'd like to discuss privately, please reach out to me over [email protected].

Best Wishes,

Amber G.
Chevrolet Customer Care

You have to clear messages from the inbox and saved message area, according to this site's unfortunate rules, before you can send new ones. Maybe a paid membership would avoid that?

I have seen my outbox messages go to sent items after a day or so.... they get stuck in outbox 'sometimes', not sure what the code-logic is on this..

flamaest said:
I have seen my outbox messages go to sent items after a day or so.... they get stuck in outbox 'sometimes', not sure what the code-logic is on this..

Hi flamaest,

I just wanted to touch base with you here to let you know that I have attempted to send a few responses to the private message you've sent. I did reach out to your dealer to make the necessary appointments, and wanted to send you that update here, just in case you didn't get the most recent message I sent.

Best,

Amber G.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Back