Rear seats show cup-holder tray in manual

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flamaest

Quick note that the manual says, without any classification of this being an optional feature, that the back seats should have a fold-down cup-holder tray. My LT cloth seats do not have this.

I am sure it therefore only comes with leather, but this was not spelled out in the manual or in the ordering guide that I could find.

You are probably quite right that they are available only in the Premier edition of the BOLT EV; it is definitely there in the Premier version that I sat in......you have to fold down the center armrest to see the cup holders (2).

It may not be spelled out in the owner's manual, but I'm sure in the sales documents, it is spelled out in the list of trim features the Premier comes with.

flamaest said:
Quick note that the manual says, without any classification of this being an optional feature, that the back seats should have a fold-down cup-holder tray. My LT cloth seats do not have this.

I am sure it therefore only comes with leather, but this was not spelled out in the manual or in the ordering guide that I could find.

Yes, just Premier trim. Looks like you're right about the documentation error in both manual and order guide. Seems to me like something they should have included in both trims.

Back