Service Park Assist System

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xelus

I had this error pop up twice now, but went away after restarting the car. So far it seemed to occur randomly

Hi Xelus,

We understand you've been receiving this message, and we'd like to connect you with your dealership to have them take a look. This message indicates that there's a concern with your Parking Assist system, so we recommend not using it to help you park until you have it looked at by your dealer. If you'd like our assistance throughout this process, please just send us a private message with the following: contact information, VIN, mileage and preferred dealer.

To learn more about GM’s privacy policy, please visit https://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html.

Best,
Lauren E.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Thanks for the reply Lauren. I haven't seen the error come up again since I first brought it up and the parking sensors seem to be working fine. Hopefully it was just some kind of glitch or temporary issue, but I will definitely contact you if the issue returns.

Xelus said:
Thanks for the reply Lauren. I haven't seen the error come up again since I first brought it up and the parking sensors seem to be working fine. Hopefully it was just some kind of glitch or temporary issue, but I will definitely contact you if the issue returns.

Sounds like a plan, Xelus. We'll always be here to help, should you need us.

Amber G.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Back