Tall guy in a Bolt update - I fit!

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 6'5" just bought a 2019 Bolt LT. Read where a guy says his butt fell asleep in the car. The problem is caused by the thigh not been fully supported by the seat. I have a 2003 PT Cruiser which caused me the same problem. Easy fix: Remove the two front bolts holding down the seat tracks add washers to adjust the seat angle. I just needed about 3/4." Same discomfort in the Bolt. Same fix. The bolts are #50 Torx need to use a ratchet because they use Locktight on most bolts.

There hasn't been a lot of discussion here about the height and angle adjustments on the Bolt seats. I've spoken with a couple of owners who didn't even realize the adjustment exists. Read the manual, use the levers find the sweet spot.

jack vines

Jack makes a good point - seat height affects the support you get under your legs.

I'm 6'-4", and my son is 6'-5 1/2", and my brother is 6'-6" - we all fit in the Bolt, front or back, very well indeed.

Back