There was an error connecting to your vehicle!

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zago

Any one else having this problem???

I want it to check the status of the SOC on my car today but none of the usual apps worked,
"mychevrolet web site", the "on-star app" the "mychevrolet app" which tell me that it might be an issue with the car?

Zago said:
Any one else having this problem???

I want it to check the status of the SOC on my car today but none of the usual apps worked,
"mychevrolet web site", the "on-star app" the "mychevrolet app" which tell me that it might be an issue with the car?

App worked for me today.

Hmmmmmm, app and web site all working fine today, must have been a glitch on the Matrix. :!:

The mychevrolet web site commonly gives this error with my SparkEV. It is also remarkable for its poor performance when it does work. The app is much more reliable.

I agree with you, you will think that they should had done a much better job with that.

I just started getting this issue yesterday on my brand new Bolt, and I also get an error 900 when trying to set up notifications.

Hi,

Did you get this resolved.

I have a new Bolt and I'm unable to get the notifications setup.

I get the following error: System error. Please try again later. if this issue persists, please contact support for assistance. (900)

I get the same error on the App on my Ipad as well.

I have called On-star and they opened a ticket.

Jordan

Attachments

• bolt.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 9,813
I'm still waiting for OnStar to fix this issue. I'm also having an issue where randomly it won't connect at all for charging status.

Stef3361 said:
I have the same problem....does anyone resolve the issue?

Almost always it works if you Force Stop the app, and restart it. Between the connection failures and the slow response times, it is a very poor app.

phil0909 said:
Stef3361 said:
I have the same problem....does anyone resolve the issue?

Almost always it works if you Force Stop the app, and restart it. Between the connection failures and the slow response times, it is a very poor app.

Not working for me...

Has anyone here been able to resolve this issue? I have been getting the same error when I try to access the Notification Settings
"System error. Please try again later. If this issue persists, please contact Support for assistance. (900)"

Called up OnStar support today - they had me delete/re-install the app, then a 10-second call to On-Star using the blue button in the car but none of this helped. Escalated. The rep said I will get a call back.
Any pointers will be appreciated- Thanks!

KevinRo said:
Has anyone here been able to resolve this issue? I have been getting the same error when I try to access the Notification Settings
"System error. Please try again later. If this issue persists, please contact Support for assistance. (900)"

Called up OnStar support today - they had me delete/re-install the app, then a 10-second call to On-Star using the blue button in the car but none of this helped. Escalated. The rep said I will get a call back.

They're escalating? That's awesome! For sure the app will be fixed in no time flat!

phil0909 said:
KevinRo said:

Called up OnStar support today - they had me delete/re-install the app, then a 10-second call to On-Star using the blue button in the car but none of this helped. Escalated. The rep said I will get a callback.

They're escalating? That's awesome! For sure the app will be fixed in no time flat!

Got a voicemail a day later from "Steve from the technical team" saying that this is a known issue with Bolts that the engineers are working on. Said my case has been escalated (I know!) to the "senior engineer". No ETA on the fix.... just a lot of blah blah blah. Disappointing!

I'm having this issue as well. Got my Bolt about a week ago and haven't been able to set notifications due to the error 900.

Back