Website with lease deals

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoltShopper

I'm considering a Bolt and came across a great website that lists Bolt and other EV lease deals. It's mostly California, but has a smattering of deals from other states. It's updated weekly.

http://ev-vin.blogspot.com/2016/07/current-lease-offers-for-selected-evs.html?m=1

OK, as moderator I was going to block out the link(s) in the above post as SPAM. But I went to look at the site and I can't really see how the site is making money - it appears to be 100% informational (there are no redirects).

If anybody can find a reason why the above site is SPAM, send me a personal PM (Private Message) about it. (Please don't PM me to say how great the site is - or how bad it is - only if you can provide info on why the site is SPAM.)

Otherwise, enjoy the comparisons! ;)

SparkE said:
OK, as moderator I was going to block out the link(s) in the above post as SPAM. But I went to look at the site and I can't really see how the site is making money - it appears to be 100% informational (there are no redirects).

If anybody can find a reason why the above site is SPAM, send me a personal PM (Private Message) about it. (Please don't PM me to say how great the site is - or how bad it is - only if you can provide info on why the site is SPAM.)

Otherwise, enjoy the comparisons! ;)

Thank you! This site is super useful. I check it often to keep on top of pricing in the EV world.

It is a very good source for pricing. Just be aware that some of the prices include rebates or incentives that are not available to all buyers. I have called a couple of dealers about their low prices on multiple different EVs and the pricing assumed that the buyer is eligible for multiple different rebates that most people just can't get (e.g. a recent college grad, a veteran and a teacher, have AAA and Costco memberships and is a member of both the American Bar Association and American Medical Association :). OK, it wasn't quite that bad - but you get the point. )

Back