Will the production Bolt look like the concept version?!?

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lukestuke said:
The pics of the White Bolt on San Francisco roads is curious - why would they disguise the headlights and taillights if they've already released the production version? Makes me wonder if they are just trying to confuse people, or if they actually are changing them from the images revealed months ago of the pre-production version.

I think that is because they are using the pre-production vehicles for the autonomous driving tester?

robbs said:
SmartElectric said:
Well that GM employee also owns a Mazda 3, so given the employee discount, they must have not liked the Malibu or Sonic. And it appears there's no charger at their home, looks like they are using the built in charging cord, possibly with an extension cord to get it that far into the front lawn. You'd think they'd select an employee who actually had a normal EV charging setup like most of us. Dragging cords across your lawn is a sure fire way to not "get" the convenience of a 5 second park + plug and shut garage experience which makes owning and "fueling" an EV so much better than driving on gas.

I would assume that they are just going to poll the employee on reliability, driving experience, not on the at-home charging experience but I could be wrong.

They are trying to find the snags and issues with the production cars, I am sure.

Here are a few pics taken at EVS29 in Montreal this week.Looks sharp in person.

Attachments

• Chevy Bolt 2018 2016-06-19 (1).jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 5,096
  • Chevy Bolt 2018 2016-06-19 (2).jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 5,096
  • Chevy Bolt 2018 2016-06-19 (3).jpg
    218 KB · Views: 5,096
And two more pics.

Attachments

• Chevy Bolt 2018 2016-06-19 (4).jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 5,096
  • Chevy Bolt 2018 2016-06-20.jpg