Anyone Get their overnight charge up to 300 Miles without gimmicks?

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Mine keeps going higher and higher and higher each overnight charging at 120v after my daily driving:

Attachments

• IMG_4297.JPG
    IMG_4297.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 7,837
Heh, the gimmick is you have good driving habits and your recent miles per kWh are very high... at least 4.7, probably closer to 5.

So no, I drive like a dick and crank the AC. I have no such range :D

It had been slowly working its way up daily from the 240s but today it's 270!

I think that is because I drove home last night late with no traffic and doing substantially above the speed limit.

It is the LA bumper to bumper but 35-55 MPH traffic that seems to generate the best efficiency for me!

So we will see…

Going 57 mph on cruise control I got an estimated range of 315 miles. But I did not run it all the way down to find out.

But my picto-graph only lost 5 bars in the first 100 miles. REALLY inpressed with the range on this thing.

Also, getting 252 miles per kWh really messes up the scale for your other driving.
:mrgreen:

IMG_1272.JPG

Not sure where to get all this data, but instead one of these days, I am just going to drive north on the 101 behind a truck and see how far a charge gets me! :D

Does this count? 317 miles after traveling 300.7 miles (over 9 days of commuting) on a single charge. No gimmicks, just 12 years of Prius driving experience and a mild enough climate such that I could comfortably leave the Heat & AC off.

317mi GOM.jpg
Bolt 300miles 1024.jpeg

My mileage keeps going down. I am averaging 3.7 KW for my trips but just gettting about 220 to a charge is this correct. How do you get more, by driving slow everywhere?

My best mileage occurs here in Los Angeles on flat freeway trips that have enough traffice to slow down the steady flow to 45-55 MPH.

Of course this is not how I prefer to drive when there is NOT traffic! :lol:

Back