Can I get a non-convex side-mirror for the Bolt?

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I have a Bolt Premier, with side-view mirrors that light up when a vehicle is in a blind spot. However, my right side-view mirror is convex, which I dislike intensely (although I understand the purpose). Is there any way I can get a replacement side-view mirror that is non-convex, and still maintain the blind-spot feature? Thanks!

drp90210 said:
I have a Bolt Premier, with side-view mirrors that light up when a vehicle is in a blind spot. However, my right side-view mirror is convex, which I dislike intensely (although I understand the purpose). Is there any way I can get a replacement side-view mirror that is non-convex, and still maintain the blind-spot feature? Thanks!

Hmm, I've not seen a car with a flat mirror on the RH side in years...

drp90210 said:

Hi drp90210,

Unfortunately, we do not have a non-convex mirror option for the Bolt EV. Let me know if you have additional questions!

Kindly,

Amber G.
Chevrolet Customer Care

When the Bolt is available in Japan, or the Ampera-E in Britain, there should be flat right-side mirrors made for them.

Back