mychevy web site

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zago

does anybody know why the mychevy site doesn't show electric vehicle charging status anymore??

HELPFUL CONVERSATION I JUST HAD WITH THE "MYCHEVY" HELP DESK ON THE WEBSITE

ME 5:53:18 PM
Chevrolet - General Question On A Vehicle I Own
Connection established.
Welcome to Chevrolet
You have been connected to an agent.
Joel:5:56:52 PM
Thank you for contacting Chevrolet Customer Assistance. My name is Joel, how may I assist you today?
Joel:5:57:06 PM
Can I also use the information that you provided on the pre-chat form for documentation purposes?
ME5:57:55 PM
Hi, I was wondering why the mychevy website doesn't update the vehicle charging status anymore???
Joel:5:58:53 PM
I understand. Do you have an elecric vehicle?
Joel:5:59:10 PM
Are you referring to location of charging stations?
ME6:00:51 PM
yes, I have the New Bolt, my friend has a Volt and he can see charging status on his computer in the office, I used to be able but the website doesn't show that information anymore
ME6:01:56 PM
I am referring to the website where you can see the status of the vehicle as it is charging outside of the office.
Joel:6:02:34 PM
I understand. We already have a separate that can assist on this one. That is our GM Connection Center Team Department.
Joel:6:03:21 PM
I apologize but you need to contact them thru phone.
Joel:6:03:54 PM
The number to call is 1-877-558-8352. They are open within 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. EST, Monday - Sunday.
ME:6:04:29 PM
Mmmmm OK thanks for the help, bye!

I noticed the same thing - that status has not been there for a few weeks or so.
While I now us the app, I did like the convenience of having it on the website.

Back