Software update 14.1 still has bugs

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dndrich

Hi guys.

Got my software updated recently per the TSB to 14.1. My car is a 12/2016 build. I had lots of software bugs before the update. Seems better now, but just wanted to report that the bluetooth reset problem still occurs. That is, sometimes initiating a bluetooth call from the touch screen resets the head unit. So, that bug is not fixed. Can you report this to your infotainment team? Would love to get that solved at some point.

Thanks!

dndrich said:
Hi guys.

Got my software updated recently per the TSB to 14.1. My car is a 12/2016 build. I had lots of software bugs before the update. Seems better now, but just wanted to report that the bluetooth reset problem still occurs. That is, sometimes initiating a bluetooth call from the touch screen resets the head unit. So, that bug is not fixed. Can you report this to your infotainment team? Would love to get that solved at some point.

Thanks!

I wonder if they did both radio files. One is the USB file and the second is software re-programming.
Here's the software files that are updated. IDK how you'll be able to read what's in your system, but this is from my
car with a production date of Nov. 2016. If they only did the USB update, this could be why you still have issue's.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 4,832
dndrich said:
Interesting. I will call them and see if I can figure that out.

I have a Premier with the Bose audio system. Just for an FYI!
The software chart is not the USB file information. It's the radio software files.
The USB file is the one that updates the version information to 14.1.

Back