After 2 Volts....... A BOLT!!

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hodad66

I drove a Chevy Bolt LT home yesterday!! They have not been released in Florida yet but Robert Poole at

Maher Chevrolet
2901 34th Street North
St. Petersburg, FL 33713
(727) 323-5000 x5130
(727) 641-1340
http://www.maherchevrolet.com

set me up with one!!!

33953236606_efd95926e8_b.jpg

33837165762_dc0dca687c_b.jpg

Google maps said that it was 163 miles to their location. When I was finished with the leasing
the Bolt had 189 miles of range (reported) and when I got home I still had 34 miles available!!

Love the car!!

You bought a BLACK car in FLORIDA ?!!? (Which is also my reaction when I see a black car driving around CA - especially southern CA).

But, anyways .... enjoy the new car !!

Very nice! You may be the first owner in Florida (?). Enjoy!

P.S. Nice location for a photo shoot. That reminds me - it's time to start fixing up the sailboat for the sailing season. Thankfully I don't have to fight with a gas outboard any more - by far the worst part of spring prep!

SparkE said:
You bought a BLACK car in FLORIDA ?!!? (Which is also my reaction when I see a black car driving around CA - especially southern CA).

But, anyways .... enjoy the new car !!

I know what you mean...... ;-) Both of my Volts were black mostly because of availability
or lease deal. As to this grey one, my GF didn't like the orange & most of the others were
premium models. There was a blue but I didn't want to go higher on the budget...... ;-)

This image shows the grey better.......

33840712882_ecc9965af1_b.jpg

GetOffYourGas said:
These are great photos, thanks for sharing. Are by chance a professional, or do you just have a good camera and a good eye?

Thanks so much, just a good camera & have been doing it for a while...... ;-)

Back