Interior Options for LT and Premiere

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LeftieBiker said:
I don't want leather.

Well, I did not want all the bells and whistles that went beyond what an LT would have, but I did want leather. You want cloth and all the bells and whistles...... solution: get a Premier, and let's trade seats. I'll cover the costs of the switch. Right now I have 250 miles on my Bolt, and the seats remain in pristine order.

The inflexibility of choosing cloth/leather separately from other options is the result of a simplified options list. Basically, there are only 12 possible option configurations in a Bolt, other than colors. This is in six levels:

LT
+ Comfort and Convenience
+ Driver Confidence I
Premier
+ Infotainment
+ Driver Confidence II

The DC fast charge capability is a standalone option to any of the above levels.

While this simplifies production and inventory, it also means that buyers who want to select specific options will not be able to (for example) configure a car with cloth seats and emergency autobrake.

KentS said:
LeftieBiker said:
I don't want leather.

Well, I did not want all the bells and whistles that went beyond what an LT would have, but I did want leather. You want cloth and all the bells and whistles...... solution: get a Premier, and let's trade seats. I'll cover the costs of the switch. Right now I have 250 miles on my Bolt, and the seats remain in pristine order.

I'd consider it (depending on where you are) but I'd be leasing. While it seems to be ok to turn in a leased cloth seat car with leather seats, I have a hunch that the opposite is not...

Back