Should i sell my bolt?

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreaderus

I assume i would get my money back reselling it due to availability in Canada.

Love the car just could live with a motorcycle and wifes car for the next while :)

Just a thought then I could grab a 2018.

What, resell your new BOLT? If the Bolt resales is anything like the Leaf and there is no tax credit available to the new buyer, a $40k Bolt is only worth about $25-28k, at least here in the States. So, sure if you want to take a huge hit, try selling it.

I would wager where i am i won't get a penny less then the full cost right now. folks are going to be waiting a long time now to get a 2018 model.

Dreaderus said:
I would wager where i am i won't get a penny less then the full cost right now. folks are going to be waiting a long time now to get a 2018 model.

Can't imagine anyone paying full cost. I think some parts of Canada offer rebates up to 14k on new EVs.

Also, don't forget that if YOU got a rebate/credit, many locales require that you own the vehicle for a certain amount of time. If you default, you have to give the money back.

that might be true yeah I meant full price -rebate anyways.

Was just a forethought don't take me too seriously :)

ARE YOU NUTS??!!

What sort of thought went into buying a car that you are just ready to dump it? Are you married? Has she brained you with the frying pan yet??

Back