This is what Tesla Owners said about the Bolt last year!

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DucRider said:
Breezy said:
That's true. They are saved from having to meet emissions requirements with whatever branch of the EPA deals with that, and I imagine that's a considerable savings.
Not really. They just measure emissions at the tailpipe when running the test cycles.

In BC we had Air Care stations like this to read emissions from your car

SmartElectric said:
laev said:
lot of hype around the Tesla name and the Tesla name is incredibly trendy I imagine many people who buy the Tesla are buying it to keep with the trends and are not open to other up-and-coming comparable electric vehicles

Why make things up? Tesla owner here. We have a Smart ED as well, and I'm trying to get my parents into a Volt. From interaction with hundreds of other Tesla owners in get-togthers and on forums, the general sense I get is that Tesla owners don't hate other EV's, quite the opposite.

I may not be a fan of GM personally due to their anti-Tesla rhetoric/ads, or Mercedes/Ford for their foot dragging, but I've owned all these brands and would have considered them had Tesla not delivered such an amazing car in the Model S.

Once you've driven a Tesla, you'll understand it's not a status symbol, it's just simply the best car ever made.

Point well made. Sometimes personal sentiment can get lost in text, email etc. I totally understand loyalty to a vehicle based on its driving experience and what it offers

Back