SparkE

Re: Has anyone driven a Bolt S.F. Bay Area to Tahoe or Yosemite yet?

Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:29 am

BoltEV wrote:
AyeJay wrote:
You mean miles/kWh?

corrected .. thank you cwerdna

When I corrected a similar mistake recently, after it was pointed out to me by another, my corrected post now shows everyone that I edited it retroactively.

I notice yours does not.

Do Moderators have the ability to go back and stealthily edit their prior posts, even after someone has posted afterwards?

I never noticed before, but it looks like when a mod (well, at least for me) edits their own post, it doesn't show up has being modified. It's not an option (AFAIK), it is the default. Strange.

JoeS

Re: Has anyone driven a Bolt S.F. Bay Area to Tahoe or Yosemite yet?

Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:42 pm

Back on topic - I once drove a Mitsubishi i-MiEV (EPA range 62 miles) with CHAdeMo from the Peninsula up to Tahoe via Highway 50. Left at dawn and arrived at Incline Village at dusk after driving around the lake. Visited friends along the way, and made the return trip down through Grass Valley (stayed there for a day) and then for variety through south Sacramento down Highway 99 and back into the Bay Area through Tracy. Total of 600 miles and three days, painless. Yosemite is more 'interesting', but charging in Yosemite Valley is iffy because of (primarily) PHEVs hogging the available charging stations. You'd think that by now proper etiquette would be followed to move the car as soon as it's charged!

Return to “Local / Regional Discussions”