Clock display on power down

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grestep5621

When I power down my Bolt the display goes off, but then comes back on. I can see Sirius XM and that display updates as the songs change. One thing doesn't update on the screen is the clock. Not sure what it would take to allow that clock to update while the timer is counting down to power off the display, but it would be nice. I didn't realize it the first time it happened and I was waiting for the clock to get to a specific time for a meeting. I know it is only for the time between power down and display off, but it would be great for that display clock to have the correct time.

grestep5621 said:
Well it worked fine today when I powered down. I hadn't checked recently. So no problem.

Hi grestep5621,

Please accept my apologies for the delayed response to your thread! I'm glad to hear that the clock aspect of your Infotainment system is functioning properly. if this happens again, please let me know.

Feel free to reach out to me via email at [email protected] if you should need my help in any way, or have any questions/concerns.

Amber G.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Back