Premier or LT

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pegpie

Reading these forums it seems as if many people are option for Premier over LT. Which one are you getting / did you get and why?

i am looking at the premier because:
- i want leather seats (have young kids, so leather should hold up better against potential spills, etc. vs cloth)
- want the driver confidence package II.
- Premier also has surround vision (overhead view of car) is just like what i have in my leaf and comes in handy when parking in tight spots

In my opinion leather seats give the car a much more luxurious look and feel, so Premier for me.

funkadelic said:
- i want leather seats (have young kids, so leather should hold up better against potential spills, etc. vs cloth)

I think the bigger problem with the LT here is that it has no rear cupholders. That should double your spills on the cloth seats!

phil0909 said:
funkadelic said:

I think the bigger problem with the LT here is that it has no rear cupholders. That should double your spills on the cloth seats!

Take a look before you leap...the leather in the Premiere is perforated. That may negate its spill resistance, and have implications on durability.

The cloth in the LT is of pretty durable construction, unlike the fleecy stuff in my LEAF.

I got the Premier, hopefully delivered this week. I drove a Leaf SL, which is the loaded model . I water blind spot sensor (which my wife's Camry had), and details the all around camera, which my Leaf had. A fast charge port should be standard on any EV. Get It!
For the cost, letting the Feds more than pay pay for the price difference between the LT and the Premiere is appealing.

Back