What did you do with/in your Bolt today?

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tech Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
It seems we dont have much of a general check in thread so here we are.

What did you do to/in your Bolt today? Take a trip? Just drive around? Did you work on it?

Let us all know what you did, no matter how small. It's just good to check in.

I have a 2020 Bolt and was curious about your comment that the 2023 was a big improvement over my model. Would love to hear more details about that, please do explain. I was planning to turn in my 2020 lease and buy a 2023, but there were absolutely no discounts or promotions available at the time and a new lease would have been 2-3x as expensive as my previous lease (inflation), so I was pretty much forced to buy out my vehicle...which I now have to keep for awhile.

Mainly the interior is nicer with little quality features like stitching around the dash and more comfortable front seats. Also, it charges faster to a higher level. I can get 260 using my 110 outlet at home. Also, the screen layouts are much better. My wife thinks it has a more comfortable ride as well. She never liked my 2020 or my 2018. I leased and had to pay more than my 2020, but I think now it was worth it. I can buy it at the end of the lease for only $14k.

Mainly the interior is nicer with little quality features like stitching around the dash and more comfortable front seats. Also, it charges faster to a higher level. I can get 260 using my 110 outlet at home. Also, the screen layouts are much better. My wife thinks it has a more comfortable ride as well. She never liked my 2020 or my 2018. I leased and had to pay more than my 2020, but I think now it was worth it. I can buy it at the end of the lease for only $14k.

I have previously owned a 2017 and 2021 Bolt and was very happy with both…except for the battery fire recall. I now own a 2023 and can share that the interior is better and exterior looks better, but don’t like the brake lights in the bumper. Of course, the 2023 is higher trim than earlier models, but I still think it is more comfortable and nicer looking Bolt. On a side note, I have also noticed that the acceleration seems to have been detuned in 2023. The 0-60 times are supposed to be the same, but 2023 does not feel as quick.

Back