How many actual Bolt owners on this forum?

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bolt owner here in Florida...... since 4-11-2017........ ;-)

33285894433_f59d45f42e_b.jpg

hodad66 said:

Congrats!! Nice photo. Looks good in black but one black car in my garage is more than enough. A real PITA to keep clean.

That why it's always covered and I seldom drive it. LOL!!!

You can officially add me to the list. Brought her home last night. Fully loaded Premiere.

Absolutlely loving it so far. And I find seats fine for now. Longest drive has been 40 minutes.

8ddbfa722d182e83f76c11e608d1d8ba.jpg

sgt1372 said:
hodad66 said:

congrats!! Nice photo. Looks good in black but one black car in my garage is more than enough. A real PITA to keep clean.

That why it's always covered and I seldom drive it. LOL!!!

His isn't black - it's the graphite grey. You can tell cause the grilles are black. Black grilles are not available on black car.

Wookie said:
His isn't black - it's the graphite grey. You can tell cause the grilles are black. Black grilles are not available on black car.

Sigh. Picky, picky . . . Maybe so but it looks black to me in the pic and my comment still applies to black cars, even if his actually is not.

Here's our white Bolt LT. Had it for almost 2 weeks now and already have over 500 miles on it. We absolutely love it and are more convinced than ever that electric cars are the future.
By the way, I'm 6'-6" tall and weigh 220 lbs. I not only have very adequate head room but leg room is just fine as well. In addition, my wife and I have no problem what so ever with the seats.
As a retired electrical engineer, I can appreciate the tremendous amount of effort that went into the electrical design of this vehicle. Kudos to the good folks at LG Chem in making such an awesome battery and power train assembly. Also congrats to all of the talented GM folks who worked so hard to make this vehicle a reality.

Attachments

• MyBoltpic.jpg
    MyBoltpic.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 8,208
ngasfme said:
Here's our white Bolt LT. Had it for almost 2 weeks now and already have over 500 miles on it. We absolutely love it and are more convinced than ever that electric cars are the future.

Nice car! Looks just like mine. LOL!! I love it too. ;)

I pick mine up Monday - May 8th 2017. Test drove it today and was not expecting to buy it as all I saw were YT vids but we loved it! Ride height, room and ride beat the pants off the Leaf. Hope it holds up!

3 year lease.

Rob

Robaroni said:
I pick mine up Monday - May 8th 2017. Test drove it today and was not expecting to buy it as all I saw were YT vids but we loved it! Ride height, room and ride beat the pants off the Leaf. Hope it holds up!
Rob

Congrats on your new car!

What are the "YT vids" you refer to?

Is it really bigger than a Leaf inside? I thought that the Leaf had more cargo room.

tgreene said:
Robaroni said:
Rob

Congrats on your new car!

What are the "YT vids" you refer to?

Is it really bigger than a Leaf inside? I thought that the Leaf had more cargo room.

Thanks,
I could live with the Leaf but my wife hated it. Ride height is higher and ride smoother. I don't know about interior room but it looks bigger and feels better on the road. I thought the Leaf looked almost sub compact with a really harsh ride.

I watched most of them, Fully Charged, Transportation Evolved, Consumer's Reports, etc.

Do you have one on order?
Rob

I have had my silver Premier with confidence and entertainment packages for almost 3 weeks- really enjoying it. I got it as my Smart Electric lease at the bargain rate of $120 per month was up. Obviously a lot more money but love the range and ability to take passengers.

I leased my Bolt 2 weeks ago. The 3rd one from that dealership. So thrilled they had the orange and am very happy so far overall with the car. :D

ScooterCT said:
I don't see a way to do a poll, but it would be nice to know, out of 2,200 or so total Bolt sales to-date, how many actual owners are on this forum. It seem like maybe 20 or 30? If anybody cares to participate, it'd be interesting if you'd just post an answer that increments the count. Just curious to know what percentage of owners find this forum.

So right now, count = 0.

Canadian owner here.

I own a Bolt and picked mine up on March 8, 2017. I have only driven 820 miles on it so far, as I was using up the lease on my Ford Fusion Energi PHEV. Turned in the Fusion on April 18, so I expect my Bolt usage now to increase substantially.

Bit disappointing to see so many troll like comments on other parts of this forum by folks who appear not to have any direct personal driving experience with this vehicle but are still very ready to stick in their two cents. By the way I also have my name down for a Tesla 3 and so I hope to have a unique opportunity to compare the driving experience with each vehicle when the Tesla 3 eventually makes it to the market!

Back