GM Bolt EV in Canada?

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klaus

Does anyone know if Chevrolet has confirmed the Bolt EV will be available in Canada, or any country other than the US yet? I know they say it won't be a compliance EV, but they also said that about the Spark, which has been around for years, and still has limited availability....

They will eventually, but it could be 6 months to a year behind, or, they could surprise us all and the Chevy Bolt could be available all over North America by next Christmas!

Definitely will be available in Canada. It's listed in the Upcoming Cars section of GM.ca, and the GM Canada president mentioned it again in a speech December 1st.

Breezy said:
Definitely will be available in Canada. It's listed in the Upcoming Cars section of GM.ca, and the GM Canada president mentioned it again in a speech December 1st.

Breezy, are you from Canada? If not, how else do you know so much about GM Canada? Even I don't and I live in the Vancouver area..

I'm in Canada (Ontario), and I spend way too much time following Volt and Bolt developments. :)

Back