How Much I Paid for My Bolt

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
madera said:
Re: 8,313 total spend over 3 years, I think you subtracted 2500 and 500 twice. So I think it's more like 11,313 total spend over 3 years?

$8,313 over 3 years is correct.
$11,313 is before the $3,000 in rebates.
Including the $395 disposition fee as well, total is $8,708 over three years = $242/month.

I did get multiple bids from three other dealers to get to this price and $0 down deal, but both Paul Duran at Capitol Chevy in San Jose and Tim Gelling at Greenwood Chevy in Hollister were close. Went with Greenwood because they had the Gray color and the False cargo floor option in stock.

Estimating I'll save another $30 to $60 a month with electricity vs premium gas compared to what my Audi costs to do the same commute. Will probably replace the Audi with another Bolt before the end of the year. After only 5 days with the vehicle I can't believe it is so inexpensive for how great it is.

ashleyem said:
So I just leased a Bolt today. Leased at Mark Christoper Chevy
Kenetic Blue LT with
optional fast charger

$299/m including tax
$990 down to cover fees
0.0008 money factor
36 months
15K miles per year.

How did I do?

If you like the car you did great. There will be people who paid a bit more and people who paid a bit less. You got a nice discount from list price and a high residual to get that lease payment.

sparkyps said:
ashleyem said:
So I just leased a Bolt today. Leased at Mark Christoper Chevy
Kenetic Blue LT with
optional fast charger

$299/m including tax
$990 down to cover fees
0.0008 money factor
36 months
15K miles per year.

How did I do?

If you like the car you did great. There will be people who paid a bit more and people who paid a bit less. You got a nice discount from list price and a high residual to get that lease payment.

Thanks for replying. So far I like the car. I wasnt planning on buying the car at the end of the lease so pretty happy with the deal I got :)

Got our first price sheet. Through Costco auto program out the door is $44,831. Options are: kinetic blue, fast charger, infotainment, and confidence package II. Seems like we can get a much better deal than this? Was told invoice price on all of this is $43,045. What do you think we should be hoping to get down to?

We're in WA state.
Thanks!

Calpolyarc said:
Got our first price sheet. Through Costco auto program out the door is $44,831. Options are: kinetic blue, fast charger, infotainment, and confidence package II. Seems like we can get a much better deal than this? Was told invoice price on all of this is $43,045. What do you think we should be hoping to get down to?

We're in WA state.
Thanks!
I would get an online quote from a couple of the larger Chevy dealers like Burien Chevy and Lee Johnson Chevy in the Seattle area. You can also try Truecar as another source for online quotes.

I must be missing something, I can't see a fully equipped Premier having a sticker price of more than $43,905

Calpolyarc said:

We're in WA state.
Thanks!

TrueCar says $2,677 below MSRP in Seattle. Estimated discounts vary by zip code throughout the state.

Got one last night for $41,600 out the door. Included infotainment, confidence II, and fast charging. Good Chevrolet in Renton.

I think this was a good deal? It was the first time I've ever tried to negotiate a lease. Would love to hear other people's feedback to see if I did ok. The dealer I originally was chatting with told me to take this deal from another dealer and then asked me for the name of the dealer so his wife could get the deal there. It was such a different experience... never stepped in the dealership I ended up going with. They even delivered the car to my home at the time that worked best for my schedule.

Bolt Premier
Summit White
Infotainment
Confidence II
DCFC
MSRP $43,510
36 months but 35 payments
$382 /month including taxes
net cap cost ended up being $36,550
Total cost of lease $13,370

Shearer Chevrolet in Vermont
Premier, Silver Ice, Dark Galvanized Gray, Infotainment, Driver Confidence, DC Fast Charging, Hitch, Bike Carrier, all-weather mats and cargo liner, cargo security shade.
Sticker: $43,710
Trade:$500
Money down:$3,000
Leasing for $359 per month for 36 months, 30,000 mile allowance.
Could have leased for $445 per month with no money down beyond the trade.
Extremely happy with it so far.

Bolt EV LT
DC Fast charge
Comfort & Convenience Pkg
Driver Confidence PKG
Floor mats
False cargo floor
$39,535 Sticker (Includes $875 destination charge)

Lease: 12K miles/ year $2,200 down (includes first payment, tax, title, dealer fees, etc) Payment = 35 X $250.87
Bob Johnson Chevy / Dave Towle salesman http://www.bobjohnsongm.com/

This was on June 5th, as the month of June progressed I now see local (upstate NY) dealers advertising Bolt LT for $209 & $219/month with $2000 down but only 10K miles / year and no DC fast charge option. The link below still shows last weeks lease price of $239, but the current add (6/24/17) shows $219.

NY state offers $2000 off of the Bolt that is applied to reduce the lease payments and requires NY state residency verification among several other restrictions.

http://www.vanbortelchevrolet.net/Lease-Specials

2017 Bolt LT in Kinetic Blue, the only other option was DCFC. Everything else base.

$38,640 MRSP
-$3,863 dealer discount
-$1,000 Chevy instant value rebate

Total of $33,777 (though taxed on $34,777 since the $1K was classified as a rebate)

Only $80 in doc fees; only other fee was a California registration fee of ~$360. And tax of course - my county is 9.25%! I financed it with a loan from my credit union at 2.44% for 60 months, $5K down.

I purchased from the internet manager Greg at Greenwood Chevrolet in Hollister, California.

I'll get $7500 in the Federal tax credit, a $2500 California rebate, and a $500 PG&E rebate. Should net out to about $25K total costs, including tax if I take the full 5 years to pay it back.

Latest from Drive Green program:

Making energy more affordable and sustainable
Drive Green here to stay MA.png
Drive Green with Mass Energy is our electric vehicle (EV) discount program that makes choosing an EV easier for you. We're happy to announce that this program is here to stay! If you're ready to reduce your carbon footprint, save money, and drive further in an EV than you ever thought possible, then click below to get started now! We'll have new July discounts up next week.

Get started now!

Celebrate with a Special Chevy Offer
This week only!
We have a very special offer for you, one that requires you to act by Friday at 6 p.m.

Quirk Chevrolet in Braintree, MA is offering these special lease deals on Bolts and Volts. Specifically:

Lease a Volt LT for $95 per month!
Lease a Volt Premier for $195 per month!
Lease a Bolt LT for $145 per month!
Lease a Bolt Premier for $245 per month!
These leases require a $2,500 down payment, but you will receive a $2,500 state rebate. And the lease payments are for cars without DC Fast Charging or the convenience package. The Volts come with the comfort package.

If you are interested in these great deals, please sign up for a test drive at Quirk Chevrolet on our web site. Mention this time-sensitive deal when the dealer reaches out to you to schedule your test drive.

There are lots of opportunities to take advantage of so don't miss out while they're still available! To learn more about our programs, visit our website or call us with questions at 617-524-3950 ext. 5.

Sincerely,
Our team here at Mass Energy

I got mine on July 2nd.

Bolt LT in Summit White.
* DC3 Fast Charging
* Comfort Package
* Driver Confidence Package

$0 Down, 36 months, 30k miles, for $306/month (inclusive of taxes). Overall I thought it was a great deal.

Which state / which dealership was this?

gen3ric said:
I got mine on July 2nd.

Bolt LT in Summit White.
* DC3 Fast Charging
* Comfort Package

$0 Down, 36 months, 30k miles, for $306/month (inclusive of taxes). Overall I thought it was a great deal.

gen3ric said:
I got mine on July 2nd.

Bolt LT in Summit White.
* DC3 Fast Charging
* Comfort Package

Is that 30k miles total? 833 miles a month?

oftheseven said:
gen3ric said:
I got mine on July 2nd.

Bolt LT in Summit White.
* DC3 Fast Charging
* Comfort Package

Is that 30k miles total? 833 miles a month?
That would appear to be the case. Also known as 10K annual miles. You can get leases with 12K or 15K annual mileage limits.

Back