Wanted: Bolt Premier for immediate delivery

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Any cars at the dealerships that haven´t been sold yet? Any tip would be highly appreciated. Thx in advance!

Check with

Logan Moore
951-707-9226
DeLillo Chevrolet
Huntington Beach in SoCal

http://www.chevybolt.org/forum/9-2017-chevy-bolt-ev-general-discussion-forum/5729-i-have-bolt-coming.html

flxx said:
Any cars at the dealerships that haven´t been sold yet? Any tip would be highly appreciated. Thx in advance!

Firstly, where are you located?

If in California, have you contacted Capitol Chevy? They are the dealership that received truckloads yesterday.... not sure if all are spoken for.

I´m located in New York, talked to 1-2 CA dealers but they were not willing to sell out of state

evguy said:
flxx said:

Firstly, where are you located?

If in California, have you contacted Capitol Chevy? They are the dealership that received truckloads yesterday.... not sure if all are spoken for.

I just called them and while all cars coming in had been spoken for there is now (9:15am Saturday) apparently a red Premier available due to a customer backing out. It was offered to me if I got down there right away but I passed because of....RED. It can't be red, my wife and daughter would kill me.

flxx said:

It is possible to buy a car from California if you live in another state. But it is expensive.

Really is not that expensive to purchase from California. The amount saved on DOC fee will pay for all or most of the cost to have it shipped. California limits by law the DOC fee to $80. Would probably be $800 at my local dealer in Georgia, if they were actually going to sell the Bolt, which they ARE NOT. And sales tax in Georgia is slightly lower than California, and you only pay sales tax in the state where the vehicle will be registered.

AND, paid MSRP on my 2012 Volt from my local dealer. My California dealer is giving $1000 UNDER MSRP for my Bolt Premier. Seriously doubt I could have done better in Georgia, unless waited until the end of this year when they have been in production a long time, relatively speaking. AND, I am going to get mine soon, or whenever it finally gets off the train to the dealer, and I can have my shipper pick it up. Otherwise, would be middle of 2017...so am relatively happy to get mine soon and pay a little extra, but still less than I would pay in Georgia.

flxx said:
I´m located in New York, talked to 1-2 CA dealers but they were not willing to sell out of state

You may be interested in this blog.

https://bro05.blogspot.com/2016/12/bolting-into-future.html

Keyes and Rydell in Los Angeles are big Volt sellers. I'd check with them on a Bolt.

marshallinwa said:
flxx said:

You may be interested in this blog.

https://bro05.blogspot.com/2016/12/bolting-into-future.html

With brand new all electric cars it is usually different. When I bought my fiat in 2013, it was only available in California. I flew to Los Angeles to buy it and it was registered there. I shipped it to Oregon. The dealer even made me sign a paper that I would not take the car out of state. I had some help from a guy in Los Angeles.
One year later they started selling it in Oregon. I am still deliriously happy with my fiat. The bolt we ordered is for my husband who currently drives a leaf.

Rydell Chevy could be a good bet, currently offering $1000 off MSRP. A couple days ago they had a Bolt in stock with driver confidence, comfort and convenience packages, and fast charging. see here: http://www.mychevybolt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5609

Back